- Passport copy
- Visa copy
- Emirates ID copy
- Company trade license
- Company MOA
- Tenancy agreement
- Board of resolution to open a business bank account
- Six-month bank statements of the owner or from a business owned by the same owner(s)
- Contact information of the owner(s)
- Professional resume of the owner(s)
- List of five suppliers and five customers
- Estimated annual turnover of the Company
We take pride in our extensive network and robust partnerships within the banking sector of Dubai, UAE. Over the course of several years, we have diligently cultivated strong connections with the majority of banks in the region such as, Emirates Islamic, Emirates NBD, RAK Bank, Mashreq Bank, Wio, ADCB to name a few. This affords us a unique advantage in assisting you to seamlessly to open a business bank account in Dubai.
Following is a summarised list of the documents required to open a business bank account in Dubai:
Kindly note that the bank account opening is guaranteed under our money-back guarantee policy. This means that if your application is declined by the bank, the charge for business banking assistance is refunded back to you.
It can take as little as seven working days to thirty working days depending upon your license activity and other details of your business.
Copyright © 2023 Five Finance Guys - All Rights Reserved.